Sunday, April 30, 2006

You Rock!

Man Shell, I'm so proud of you. I actually wanted to be there, but couldn't swing it. That must be an amazing feeling! I could never do that. Sore?

I love the Easter pictures. The one in the driveway, is where I kicked you! I've felt bad all these years, but when I see you were kickin it with some high heels, I don't feel so bad. Man I wanted those shoes!

Working like crazy, and taking side jobs. My tuition is due 5/22, so I'm doing everything but turning tricks to earn extra money.

I haven't picked up my knitting in a week. Some days, I don't even sit down. I miss it!

Love you,

Steph

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Steph, I'm so proud of you! Please call me when you are off and tell me all of the details. We have so much to catch up on. Go college girl!

Love,
Teenie

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home