Tuesday, December 27, 2005

What a wonderful Christmas


Here is Meg in here sweater. She seemed to like it. I also knit her a shrug, and I knit her boyfriend Troy a "Dread Tam", as he has shoulder length dreadlocks. I was very spoiled this Christmas. I got a beautiful cake plate with a cover to stay on my counter with goodies in it (Mom), a furry vest (Mom), a handmade purse (Nana). Yarn gift certificate (Shell), 2 knitting books, "Folk Shawls", and "The Art of Fair Isle Knitting"(Ed and the kids). I have already ordered my yarn with my cert. Jade Sapphire Cashmere lace weight yarn for a shawl *squealing with excitement*. Dad, Mom and Nan also gave us some $. Shell gave me a vintage eyeglass case, which I will keep needles in. Bath yummies, socks, and lots of things I know I'm forgetting. I loved it all. Thanks you everyone! Steph

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home