Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year!

It's only 11:10pm here but I celebrate with the east coast so I can go to bed. Is that sad or what. I've always prefered a night in my PJ's with Dick Clark to having beer poured on me and being hugged by complete strangers. God am I boring.
I've thought a lot about resolutions for 2006. Since I completed the biggie last year by quittting smoking I guess all I have left is getting back in shape. I plan to make that happen by training for a half marathon coming up on April 29th. Since I've already slapped down the entry fee I know I'll do it as I hate to waste money. Other than that I resolve to finish all the projects I have planned for the house.
Happy New Year everyone..... tomorrow I have to practice writing 2006 for my checks.
Shelly

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with that 1/2 marathon! I, too, am planning on running one in May. 5K has been my max to date.

Happy New Years, Ladies.

KendAll

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home